The Arc in Hawaii
3989 Diamond Head Road
Honolulu, HI 96816
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Participation in the affairs of the local, state and national chapters of the Arc.
- Representation in local, state and national policy forums.
- Reduced costs at conventions, conferences and special training programs.
- Our national newsletter, The Arc Today, which contains upto-date information on trends in the intellectual and/or disability population.
- Opportunities to share your time and talent through volunteering.
- Access to information sessions, lectures and other learning opportunities.
- Insurance programs for members or their children (major medical health insurance, life insurance, inhospital dollars, Medicare support).
Supporting The Arc
Your membership and/or donation gives us the opportunity to achieve in the following ways:
- Develop, promote and maintain quality and effective programs and services.
- Monitor national, state and local progress and trends in the area of inclusion, such as in education,employment, community living and recreation.
- Increase public awareness of the needs, rights and abilities of people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- Encourage progressive and positive legislation regarding disability rights.
- Educate the public regarding intellectual and/developmental disability rights, trends and services